Take Full Control of Your Cards
With MyCardRules™, you decide when, where and who uses your cards
Manage Your Card Spending Right From Your Mobile Device
Turn your cards on or off, set spending limits and get alerts, all with a few quick taps
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
Plus, knowing that you’ve set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Security Code (usually on the back of your card)
Next, you’ll create a username and password.
Once your account is created, you can log in and access the “Card Details” screen.
From this screen you can:
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more
Download MyCardRules Now
© 2018 The Community State Bank • MyCardRules www.thecommunitysb.com •
Requires iPhone with iOS 8 or above. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Requires Android 4.1 or above. Google Play, the Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.