Debit Card Phishing Calls
Debit Card Phishing Attacks Continue to Plague Card Holders Throughout the Country...
Be aware of the tactics:
- An automated voice states that the call is from your financial institution Fraud Prevention Center.
- Declaration that your card has been deactivated or instructs cardholder to enter their 16 digit card number or the card will be suspended.
- Calls appear to be received primarily on cell phones.
- Calls are fictitious and are not specific to your ATM/Debit card. They are an attempt to obtain valid card information to conduct fraudulent activity.
How to protect yourself:
- DO NOT respond to any request to provide your card number, PIN, expiration date, or any other personally identifiable information.
- Do not be bullied by these callers, hang up if necessary. If you are in doubt of the claims made by the caller, YOU can call US directly, knowing exactly who you are dealing with.
- Call us immediately at (918)649-2500 if you believe your card has been compromised or you have provided any of your personal information such as, card number, expiration date or PIN.
We are committed to providing the best service and security possible to maintain the integrity of our bank and protection for our customers.